Not sure what you’re looking for laying of marble tiles? Here are a few ideas to get you started…
If you’re in the market for beautiful, high-quality mosaic or marble flooring, look no further than Veromar! With a wide variety of colors, styles, and textures to choose from, we have the perfect flooring solution for any space.
Installing mosaic or marble tiles flooring can be a bit of a challenge, but with our step-by-step guide, you’ll be a pro in no time!
Flooring is one of the most important aspects of any home, and finding the perfect option for your space can be a challenge. With so many different materials, colors, and styles to choose from, it’s important to do your research before making a decision. mosaic and marble flooring are two of the most popular choices for homeowners, and for good reason! Not only are they beautiful and stylish, but they’re also durable and easy to maintain.
If you’re considering mosaic or marble flooring for your home, Veromar is the perfect choice! We offer a wide variety of colors, styles, and textures to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect option for your space. We also have a team of expert installers who can handle any job, no matter how big or small.
Installing mosaic or marble flooring can be a bit of a challenge, but with our step-by-step guide, you’ll be a pro in no time! Just follow these simple instructions and you’ll have your new flooring installed in no time.
LAYING OF MARBLE TILES (Step By Step)
- Choose your favorite mosaic or marble tiles. We have a wide variety of colors, styles, and textures to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect option for your space.
- Measure the area where you’ll be installing the tile. This will help you determine how much tile you’ll need to purchase.
- Pre-cut your tiles if necessary. Some mosaic and marble tiles come pre-cut, but if yours don’t, you’ll need to cut them to size before beginning the installation process.
- Apply a thin layer of mortar to the area where you’ll be installing the tile. This will help the tile adhere to the surface.
- Place your tile into the mortar and press down lightly. Be sure to wipe away any excess mortar that squeezes out from around the edges of the tile.
- Repeat steps 4-5 times until the entire area is covered.
- Allow the mortar to dry for at least 24 hours before grouting.
- Apply grout to the joints between the tiles, using a grout float or your finger.
- Wipe away any excess grout that squeezes out from between the tiles.
- Allow the grout to dry for at least 24 hours before walking on the floor.
There are all sorts of tiles out there these days. You’ve got your traditional ceramic tiles, your porcelain tiles, and then there are marble tiles.
Marble tiles have a certain elegance to them that other tiles just don’t have. They’re perfect for adding a touch of class to any home.
That’s it! Just follow these simple steps and you’ll have your new mosaic or marble tiles floor installed in no time.
If you have any questions or need assistance, our team of experts is always here to help.
Give us a call or email us today!